The Best Home Yoga Programs: 2017 Guide Reviews
It would be great to regularly practice yoga at home. Attending a yoga class led by an instructor outside your home is a brilliant way to acquaint yourself with yoga practice. If you are struggling with something like pilates, you could instead enjoy a great flexibility workout.
After learning yoga from an instructor in a yoga studio, you can prefer to practice at your home all by yourself. By following a strong yoga practice at home, one can remain fit, and mentally strong. After you have learned the yoga techniques properly from a yoga teacher at the studio, and are comfortable, you can start practicing them on your own.
Put together all the yoga postures practiced by you at the studio. Follow each yoga posture, step by step and build proper balance, increase body flexibility and sleep better. Also, explore the reflective, and grounding positions to reduce tension, refill juiciness, and get eternal tranquility. Yoga postures are quick and easy to learn. Practicing it daily for 30 mins-1 hour will do a lot of benefit to the body, mind, and natural beauty.
Benefits of practicing yoga
If you are a newbie, then probably you don’t have much idea about the benefits of yoga. Western science is already trying to find some clues to how yoga works to keep human health, body, and mind at complete peace. Here, are some of the benefits of daily Yoga practice at home:
- Improved fitness level: It is truly said, Health is wealth. Practicing yoga breathing techniques, postures, and meditation is a complete fitness package. It provides mental strength, increases physical power, detoxifies the body, improves health condition, and offers protection against injury.
- Stress relief: A few minutes of yoga practice can get you rid of stress, tension that one goes through daily. Practicing yoga breathing techniques, postures, and meditation is a great way to keep stress at bay.
- Weight loss: Feeling irritated with your oversized body. Not anymore, get what you have always wanted. Yes, Yoga helps you beat your weight gain blues! Yoga practice such as Kapal Bhati pranayama and Sun Salutations are some methods to help you lose weight.
- Enhanced immunity: Human system is a perfect mixture of mind, body, and spirit. Any abnormality in the body will affect the mind, thus disturbing the entire body system. Practicing yoga postures daily can not only massage organs and build up muscles, but also reduce stress and improve immunity through breathing techniques.
- Inner peace: We all need inner peace, living a life minus stress, tension, and richness of natural beauty. But, little do we know that peace is already inside our body. We just need to embrace it. Instead of planning a mini-vacation here and there with friends and family, we need to take a small vacation with yoga and meditation every day to bring calmness to our disturbed mind.
- Increased energy: If you feel completely out of energy in the middle of the day and find it a Herculean task to do multiple tasks in a day, it is time to be more attentive towards your body. It’s not a disease, that needs to be addressed. Rather, you need to listen to your body. A few minutes of yoga will make you feel energetic and fresh even after a long day of work. It will help you significantly, keeping you revitalized and refreshed all day long.
- Better relationship: Yes, you read it right. Yoga also helps to keep your relationship intact. Wondering how! A relaxed, happy, and cool mind is able to deal with relationship better than a stressed, disturbed and worked out mind. Meditation works on keeping the mind peaceful and happy, which in turn supports you in strengthening the bond you share with your special person.
Benefits of practicing yoga at home
Home is the most comfort zone one can have in this world. Practicing yoga daily at home will get you more benefits to enjoy. It will not only keep you happy, but your family members can also feel the positive vibes and happiness in the surrounding. What more do you need, you get to practice right in the comfort zone of your home, at any time you wish! Following are the few benefits of practicing yoga postures and meditation at home:
- Convenient time: It is the foremost benefit of practicing yoga at home. Choose your time suitable for you to practice during the day. Morning is the most preferred time, but you can also go for late mornings, evening and before lunch time period.
- Comfortable place: You can practice anywhere, literally. It could be a small, private room or garden or rooftop. Just make sure that the place is neat, clean, well-ventilated and away from nay sharp objects and furniture. It should be large enough to roll out the yoga mat and a quiet space to meditate properly, without any disturbances.
- Wear simple yoga clothes: Go for comfortable and loose clothing. Body hugging clothes are big no, as it would restrict you to attempt a few yoga postures and wide stretches! Avoid heavy makeup and keep jewelry away.
- Practice on an empty stomach: It is always advisable to practice yoga on an empty stomach. Practicing after a meal will make you feel uncomfortable, leading to stomach pain, dizziness, and vomiting. After 2-3 hours of a meal, you can practice yoga.
- Warm up before doing any intense yoga posture: It is the basics of doing yoga at home. Warm up by stretching your muscles little bit to bring more flexibility to the body before attempting intense yoga posture.
- Make yoga time as a fun time with family: Doing yoga postures alone will make you feel bored. Try practicing yoga with family members, and see the difference. It would be more fun and a great get-together time for you.
- Go gentle on your body: Be careful while attempting yoga postures. Respect your body, and do not try more painful or difficult practice to get instant result. Always, remember that yoga is an endless process. So, keep practicing it on a regular basis! More deep yoga practice will bring in more profits for you!
TOP FIVE YOGA PROGRAMS
Yoga is a daily practice to live a healthy life. Practicing in yoga to ease mental, physical, or emotional stress needs guidance. There are many home yoga videos and yoga programs for this purpose.
Yoga for Beginners is the best home yoga video. It is a simple, yet low-budget production, offering a powerful means for people to get in shape for their good health. It serves as a complete introduction to the practices of yoga. It includes warm-up and three yoga routines. The audio in the yoga program is just fine, the instructions are very clear, and while the music is modest. Having a very strong and flexible teacher to follow in the yoga program will inspire you to do more practice. Being a wonderful introduction to yoga practice, Yoga for Beginners program doesn't feature any fancy or expensive wears, settings, or the props.
Following this best yoga program will make you improve your strength, balance, and flexibility. You will become a happier and relaxed person. This program is not just for beginners, people from all walk of life can follow it. Whether you are 100% new to yoga, or an experienced person, try Yoga for Beginners program- this video is truly the one to try first!
Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond program is a perfect guide for beginners to progress with. It has yoga inspired stretch routines and following this daily program will help you build a strong foundation of body strength, flexibility, and stamina. This yoga program does not include any yoga chants or Sanskrit terminologies. It has been shot entirely in beautiful outskirts of Miami, Florida.
This yoga program is the perfect way to start your day. Full of energetic postures and moves, it can instantly life your gloomy mood and boost your energy anytime. The instructor is an expert wellness coach and a certified trainer instructor. It has got two separate workouts to tone, lengthen and strengthen the body. It is one of the top class yoga program for people who are looking to stay in their comfort zone and get some postures done, without any discomfort or pain.
Yoga for Beginners & Beyond program is one of the best methods to explore the benefits of yoga. It has many routines, which focuses on the mental and physical aspects of yoga, such as improving flexibility, building stress, reducing stress, and much more. Containing a huge collection of yoga practice, it can help people to explore the joyful, healing, and stimulating world of yoga. Try to follow this Yoga for Beginners & Beyond program and stay away from stress, the tension of life.
Programmed at the stunning Half-Moon Bay on Antigua, Yoga for Beginners & Beyond program includes Yoga for Stress Relief, AM-PM Yoga for Beginners, and Essential Yoga for Inflexible People. The Yoga for Stress Relief program helps to achieve happiness, well-being and good health. It coaches about the different mental, physical and emotional related stress condition using yoga practice. The AM-PM Yoga for Beginner programs helps to get rid of the mental and physical stress of the day and assist in a deep sleep and relax. Following the Essential Yoga for Inflexible People program can increase your flexibility and develop strength while creating a calm and refreshed mind.
Yoga Trance Dance program is a great way to start your day. Filled with trance dance, it cultivates your intuition, natural movement, and creativity. Following this program, one can experience advantages of both these traditions under one energized workout. It includes innovative methods- starting from creative yoga flow to moving into the depths of ecstatic dance moves, and one can end the session with moving chants and meditation.
It is a powerful combination of dance and yoga workouts. With its slow, hypnotic music, Shiva Rea's instructions are excellent and help one to relieve all their worries and pressure in one go. It’s free rhythmic grounded movements can bring fluidity and movement to your spine. A simple and powerful yoga program indeed- it ends with a chant and a beautiful prayer.
Power Yoga - Total Body Workout is another yoga program, which is aimed at building stamina, strength, and durability of the body. It is a total body yoga program, which guides you through stimulating yoga sequence, thus cleansing the heat in your body, and supporting your body to recreate inner and outer strength. Being one the most challenging yoga programs available, Power Yoga - Total Body Workout program, is a continuous hour long practice. However, this is not for the soft people. You have to very focused and interested in trying the challenging yoga postures.
Practicing it daily can help you to lose weight, realign your back, improve flexibility, and achieve more relaxed breathing. The workout in this program is energetic, strong, and fast-paced. This program is not for the beginners. It is worth all the hard work one puts, and at one session, you may lose around 500-700 calories per workout. If you are looking for one of the best guides for advanced yoga practitioner, this is the one for you.
Yoga for Beginners:
Poses for Strength, Flexibility and Relaxation program is the best home yoga program and video one can get. It consists of Standing Poses, Warm-Up Sequence, Restorative Yoga, and Sitting Poses. The clear instructions in the video make it easy and convenient to learn. An excellent video for beginners, Yoga for Beginners: Poses for Strength, Flexibility and Relaxation program is terrific as it introduces one to the magical world of yoga. Providing a complete explanation for each pose, this program encourages you to focus on what is vital, the moves, positions, and breathing. The music combination of sitar and flute can sway all your negative thoughts away, slowly moving you into the meditation zone and helping you clear your mind and maintaining tranquility, and peacefulness.